Therapy for Moms
Less surviving & more thriving.
You’ve read the books, attended countless OB appointments, painted the nursery, been showered by friends and family, and FINALLY your bundle of joy is here! But somehow your joy is gone.
You’re having thoughts that you don’t want to admit to yourself much less another human being.
- Why am I so annoyed, irritated, and overwhelmed?
- Why can’t I keep it together like all the other moms?
- I love my kids – why do I feel so miserable?
- I’m blessed with such a great life… I should snap out of it and be grateful!
- Why doesn’t anyone get it??
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Becoming a mother is a life-altering experience. While the experience of feeling overwhelmed, hopeless, helpless, anxious, and even angry during pregnancy and postpartum are common, they do not have to be a way of life. I am passionate about coming alongside mothers and helping them navigate the roller coaster of emotions so they can find fulfillment and joy in the many tasks of motherhood.