Join Our Team
Do you have a passion for helping others live abundantly?
Do you yearn for a working environment that helps YOU live abundantly?
We would love to meet you!
Abundant Life Partners is a clinician-focused private practice on a mission to make abundant life accessible for clients, the community, and our team. We do this by encouraging members of our communities and our team to reconnect with the things that are truly important to them and thrive.
It is important that our providers align with the mission and values of Abundant Life Partners. We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and our team.
We are currently looking for wonderful people who possess the following:
- Masters Degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC) in the Virginia
- OR Coursework completed to be registered as a resident in counseling or supervisee in social work or psychology resident in Virginia
- Availability of at least 15 hours per week with the expectation of holding at least 10 client hours for part-time and availability of at least 25 hours per week with the expectation of holding at least 20 client hours for full-time
- Desire to be part of a positive work community
- Connection to our values above
Benefits of working with Abundant Life Partners include:
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive, positive work environment
- Unlimited time off
- Retirement matching
- Optional weekly case consultation
- Hybrid telehealth option
- Salaried or hourly position
- Beautiful office space
Look forward to meeting you!
Please fill out the form below so we can connect and answer any questions you have. We also value new ideas, so if you have a vision for employment that you don’t see reflected above, please let us know! We are always open to finding innovative ways to support clients and clinicians alike!