Affordable, Evidence-based Counseling for All
Our goal is to make counseling accessible to all members of the community.
To that end, our pre-licensed professionals (Sarah and Danielle) accept reduced rate cash payment for services. This option is not eligible for insurance coverage.
Insurance Plans Currently Accepted Include:
- Aetna (Meghan, Lauren, Aneta, Karen)
- Anthem/BCBS (Lisa, Meghan, Lauren, Aneta, Karen, Jennifer)
- Beacon (Meghan)
- Cigna (Lisa, Meghan, Lauren, Aneta, Karen, Jennifer)
- EmblemHealth (Meghan)
- Empire (Meghan)
- Humana (Meghan)
- Magellan of Virginia/Virginia Medicaid (Meghan, Jennifer, Lauren)
- Military OneSource (Meghan)
- Medicare (Aneta, Lisa, Meghan)
- MVP (Meghan)
- Optima (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Danielle, Sarah)
- Optum (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa)
- Tricare Non-Network Participating Provider (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa)
- United Behavioral Health (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa)
- United Healthcare (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa)
- Value Options (Meghan)
- WellSpan (Meghan)
- Out of Network* (All)
*Although we may not currently take insurance your insurance directly, many PPOs and HMOs will cover all or a portion of fees using your out-of-network benefits. You may also be able to use funds from an HSA, flexible spending account, or medical savings account. If you would like to use your insurance, please contact your insurance company and ask what coverage you have to see an "out-of-network provider." If possible, ask them to fax or email you a copy of your coverage so that you can use this when you submit documents to them in the future.
These are some helpful questions to ask when speaking with your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
**Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. We cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. For eligibility questions or concerns, please contact your insurance provider directly.**
When you make an appointment, that time is reserved specifically for you and is not available to our other clients. If you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. If you do not notify us at least 24 hours in advance, we will charge a $70 missed appointment fee.