Affordable, Evidence-Based Counseling
Our goal is to make counseling accessible to all members of the community.
To that end, our pre-licensed professionals and student interns accept reduced rate cash payment for services. This option is not eligible for insurance coverage.
**Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. We cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. For eligibility questions or concerns, please contact your insurance provider directly. You will be responsible for any fees not covered by your insurance company.**
Insurance Plans Currently Accepted by Some of Our Providers Include:
- Aetna Better Health
- Magellan and Magellan Complete Care of Virginia
- Military OneSource
- Tricare Non-Network** Participating Providers
- United Behavioral Health/United Healthcare
- Value Options
- Out of Network*
These are some helpful questions to ask when speaking with your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
**We do accept many managed Medicaid plans including Optima Family Care, Magellan Complete Care of Virginia, and Anthem Healthkeepers Plus, but we are not able to accept Virginia Premier, "straight Medicaid," or Aetna Better Health of Virginia at this time. For all Medicaid clients, we will verify benefits prior to the first appointment to ensure that your provider is in network with your specific policy. We also recommend calling the number on your card directly to verify that your provider is in network.**
Thank you for your service and allowing us to serve you!