Affordable, Evidence-based Counseling for All
Our goal is to make counseling accessible to all members of the community.
To that end, our pre-licensed professionals (Sarah and Danielle) accept reduced rate cash payment for services. This option is not eligible for insurance coverage.
**Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. We cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. For eligibility questions or concerns, please contact your insurance provider directly. You will be responsible for any fees not covered by your insurance company.**
Insurance Plans Currently Accepted Include:
- Aetna (Meghan, Lauren, Karen)
- Anthem/BCBS (Lisa W, Meghan, Lauren, Aneta, Karen, Jennifer, Ella)
- Beacon (Meghan)
- Cigna (Lisa W, Meghan, Lauren, Aneta, Karen, Jennifer, Ella)
- EmblemHealth (Meghan)
- Empire (Meghan)
- Humana (Meghan)
- Military OneSource (Meghan)
- Medicare (Lisa W, Meghan)
- MVP (Meghan)
- Optima (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Danielle, Sarah)
- Optum (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa)
- Tricare Non-Network Participating Provider (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa W, Lisa C, Ella)
- United Behavioral Health (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa W)
- United Healthcare (Meghan, Lauren, Jennifer, Aneta, Karen, Lisa W)
- Value Options (Meghan)
- WellSpan (Meghan)
- Out of Network* (All)
These are some helpful questions to ask when speaking with your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
**We do accept many managed Medicaid plans including Optima Family Care and Anthem Healthkeepers but we are not able to accept Virginia Premier, Magellan Complete Care of Virginia, "straight Medicaid," or Aetna Better Health of Virginia at this time. For all Medicaid clients, we will verify benefits prior to the first appointment to ensure that your provider is in network with your specific policy. We also recommend calling the number on your card directly to verify that your provider is in network.**
Cancellation Policy :
When you make an appointment, that time is reserved specifically for you and is not available to our other clients. If you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. If you do not notify us at least 24 hours in advance, we will charge a $70 missed appointment fee.